Saturday, September 3, 2011

Writing

I once have this thought; about not to write anything bad that happens or anything that is burdening me so bad so that I won't have to read about it later. I have a quite span of long absent post on my private diary due to this. Yea, I went through a phase; an overwhelming phase. Unfortunately, during those times there are emails, text messages, and other things that doesn't appear as a diary but considered as one. I tried to tests myself around a month ago by reading those sent messages, and a ha! a burning feeling inside screaming and running through my nose and under my eyes. 

Not a good idea.

But then. I read a friend's blog. It's a she. It's not the kind of blog where you put your thoughts on recent headlines or anything, it's just ramblings, long and short, about life. She wrote a lot of things that burdened her, but she wrote it in a kind of way that it's a way of her to bring herself back on her feet, instead of drowning in things that burden her. 

Well, a good idea.

But I guess, I may need to take baby steps towards that so we'll see about that!

Adios Amigos!

No comments: