Sunday, September 25, 2011

Bruce Lee Wisdom


I was going through old emails and found an e-mail back in 2006 from an old friend in junior-high school. He's basically a big Bruce Lee fan. The emails were only 5 years a go, yet I didn't remember how wise he was. Here I share one of the wisdom he found in his Bruce Lee book.

photo from here

If you think you are beaten, you are,
If you think you dare not, you don't.
If you like to win, but you think you can't,
It is almost certain you won't.  

If you think you'll lose, you're lost, 
For out in the world we find,
Success begins with a fellow's will.
It's all in the state of mind.  

If you think you are outclassed, you are,
You've got to think high to rise,
You've got to be sure of yourself before 
You can ever win a prize.  

Life's battles don't always go
To the stronger or faster man.
But soon or late the man who wins,
Is the man who thinks he can!

The man was cool right? He once again succeed to reassure me about "Everything is a state of mind". And the words above, I could not imagine anything written better and more honest than that. I once have taken myself for granted, and so by doing that I let others do the samething to me, but now I am standing up to myself. Woohoo!! Sunday spirit, I like it!

No comments: