Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Noticed, Noted?

Have you ever been in this kind of situation:

Someone you thought was cool or someone you look up to or maybe just someone you know, mentions something that you both have in common with. Then all of a sudden your heart or perhaps your deepest soul was unconsciously waving at them, trying to get recognized, want to have conversation, want to share, and everything just seem to be pouring out of your brain. Have you ever?



Well I have. A Lot.
image via tumblr

And mostly, I can only wave inside my heart. My limbs are weak, my lips are sealed. Sometimes it's because I was just overhearing a conversation, or I just read something they shared on a media,  so I could not get involved in a conversation or even a discussion with that person. And sometimes when I even have the guts to start a conversation to discuss the certain matter, I just don't want to look like I am seeking for attention, when actually I am. HA.

When they say a dream you dream together is reality, how do you deal with things like this?

I am completely clueless. If it's a tweet or a tumblog, I could just retweet or reblog or "like" the statement, and perhaps the other person doesn't care -or do they? There's a saying, if you never ask then the answer is always no. But how to do it so that it doesn't seem like I am craving for any attention?

I need a 101 in social interaction here, anyone would share?

No comments: