Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Locks

Already done the new year hair cut. Yay!


It may not look closer as Rachel Nguyen like I wanted; this is because I had only started to explain the hair-dresser on how short I wanted to go, not even close to showing the pictures of Ms. Nguyen, when the hair-dresser already decide what to do with my hair. I'll just leave it to the pros, right?

Thankfully, I got the length that I wanted, not as layered as I expected, but turns out it looks more like Elizabeth Olsen's -haha I wish-. Less thick, fresh cut, not too long and not too short.
Still figuring out how to document this new look properly. I am getting on that later.

Ciao!


PS: I failed on documentation. 


2 comments:

Di said...

ayo Iyen chop super pendek sekalian aja *ngomporin

Irene Hutami said...

cukup sekali sajo deh.... masa transisi panjang tanggung itu perawatannya super PR hahaha