Sunday, January 22, 2012

Morning View

It's long-weekend holiday, until tomorrow. The best part of having a public holiday on Monday is that you have spent your weekends, and you still get a day off after. Don't need an "I don't like Monday" dilemma tomorrow. Besides, it's Lunar New Year, another joyous celebration, I am still thinking on what to do tomorrow.

Spent the weekend going to a villa at Puncak with friends and families from church. Turned out to be a blast. We leave home quite early at around 7 am, and arrived at the villa at around 9am. Still got plenty of time to enjoy the villa complex, have chit chat, then had lunch.

After lunch games was hilarious. We play different out of the ordinary card games, with the losing person,   will get a "scar" drawn by the winner using eyeliner!! Thanks for the moms who lend us their eyeliners! It was hilarious, looking a each other faces with lighting marks, random lines on face, and the most common "scar" the Chaplin mustache.

After dinner, we continue with a round of karaoke. We didn't stop until midnight. We sang almost every old tunes, Indonesian songs and also Popular English songs. At around midnight all the girls surrender and went to bed. I, myself, get myself a Bon Iver as my lullaby.

This morning, I wake up with an awesome view. I was really grateful to be able to experience the scenery. It's not everyday I can see mountain, greenery, flowers, listening to the sound of water. After the boys had multiple rounds of knocking each other down at the pool, we had lunch and had a very quick trip back home.

The morning view, was truly a blessing.





No comments: