Saturday, August 6, 2011

Changes

Dear the-rest-of-universe-who-doesn't-understand,

Yes, here I am writing cowardly. I knew what I did was wrong. I know you must've been hurt too that you now hate me constantly or tried so hard not to hate me but in reverse, hate yourself. What I did was something I am not proud either and yourself is not who you should hate.

What I did was merely an act of anger, from a heart that is hurt. I did not want anything or even anyone to wait for this heart to be repaired to even start-over, cause this heart has had its turn and to be sorry, it has changed, which I hope it grew stronger. Waiting is not a waste of time, but without a due, it is. So that's why I did not want anything or even anyone to wait. Because I have waited and somehow along the way I didn't realize my heart loses what it was suppose to keep.

So, let's just move along. Let's forgive ourselves, cause that's what I am trying. It's my way to start over, to repair. Judge me all you want, bring along your judgements to me 'cause I won't try to defend myself anymore. Wrong was wrong. Let's keep that in the past, cause I have closed the book.

Que Sera Sera.

Sincerely,
A Heart In Repair

1 comment:

laras ;) said...

ren. tulisan lo yg ini tuh mati sematimatinya banget!
T_____T
*hugs*