Monday, August 15, 2011

Sunday At The Office

Last sunday, I was working at the office (don't make me start on rambling how architecture sucks my social life). Instead of listening to the playlist through other workmate's computer speaker, I chose to listen to an online radio known as AccuRadio. Well it's not actually a radio, it's kind of similar to Last.fm. It just played songs according to a certain classification. It saved my life. Well, it saved me from making a boring playlist.

I chose to listen to Alternative station. At first I listened to the HitKast station, and it was more a dance-up-beat song I get tired to after a couple songs, then so I switched. After a couple skips on bands I didn't really know or too rocky (is that a term?) and listening to couple other bands. I started making this ridiculous list. A list of a couple band vocalist or band-member-who-also-sing-a-bit with a voice that is like a soothing voice in your ears and it calms you even when you're doing over-time on a SUNDAY at THE OFFICE.

Here's the shortlist (not in any particular order):
  1. Jason Wade of Lifehouse
  2. Chris Cornell of Audioslave
  3. Brandon Boyd of Incubus
  4. Damian Kulash of OK GO
  5. Mark Hoppus of Blink 182
  6. Rivers Cuomo of Weezer
    **UPDATE**
  7. Jonathan Foreman of Switchfoot
please recommend me more more more of this dreamy voice!!!

No comments: