Friday, August 19, 2011

PARAMORE I WANT MORE

CAN'T SAY ENOUGH WORDS TO DESCRIBE HOW I FEEL (and too bad I didn't get much picture of the performance itself because I am to caught up)
Though I didn't get the chance to meet Hayley in person, but to see the band perform live was such a worth (for the money, partly skipping work, and so on and so on) and though I didn't get the FRONT ROW (too bad, it was a long queue and nobody wants to queue with me from early on) but I still get to enjoy the show with some struggle-still.

Perfect setlist. Ignorance as opening and Misery Business as encore closing. I almost cry during Misery Business I don't know why and I got chills. Too bad they're not playing Hallelujah, that would really show what Hayley can DO. Hayley is such a firework! She ran all across stage, jumping, dancing, moving, head-banging, you name it, and she hadn't lose her breath until almost the end of show. SUCH A SPIRIT. Taylor and Jeremy, perfect duo, also energetic and very engaging with the audience. But Hayley stole my night (girl-crush alert).

After this, I can't wait to watch Yellowcard.

--
Paramore Brand New Eyes Jakarta Concert Setlist- August 19,2011
  1. Ignorance (incredible lighting here)
  2. Feeling Sorry
  3. That's What You Get
  4. For A Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic
  5. Emergency
  6. Playing God
  7. Decode
  8. When It Rains (acoustic)
  9. Where The Lines Overlap (acoustic)
  10. Misguided Ghost (acoustic)
  11. Crushcrushcrush
  12. Monster
  13. Here We Go Again
  14. Pressure
  15. Looking Up
  16. The Only Exception (nice fireworks here!!!

    Encore
  17. Brick By Boring Brick
  18. Misery Business (some lucky fans got to get up on stage, ended with an awesome sing-a-long and orange confeetti)

To sum it all:

AWESOME-SUPERB-FANTASTIC-MEMORABLE-ETC ETC ETC

No comments: