Saturday, August 24, 2013

Saturday Finds

  1. Billy Joel's For The Longest Time
    Thanks to Carter Bays and Craig Thomas to have the episode where Ted and Barney and future Teds and future Barneys for sing this song. Found this link while blog hopping this morning. I could see myself doing multiple tracks for this song, but what the heck, enjoy Billy Joel for a while.

    Favorite line by far:
    I forgot how nice romance is
    I haven't been there for the longest time


  2. 15 Important Truths That Will Change How You Think About Introverts from Thought Catalog
    Read it away, an excerpt goes like this "we want you to get to know us. We need a little help with that". I could quote a lot of stuffs that relate, but that would mean I am quoting the whole article, wouldn't it? Well yeah, it pretty much sums up my life and state of being.

  3. This pretty thing.
    Got work and play altogether, y'all!




No comments: