Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pink-ish

Last Sunday was the wedding day of two of my beloved friend who also happens to be my senior in college. They were like the "it" couple of the campus and the architecture department. They hold a special place in everyone's heart, I guess, judging from the guests of their wedding which is mainly their friends and close relatives. I could almost see everyone "famous" from my college during their college years. 

I'm wearing a pink kebaya and jarik, traditional Javanese costume. It was a "uniform" for couple of juniors, while their classmates wear green and fruity color kebaya also. It turned out to be very very lovely. The color selection turned out to be very pretty and fresh, though at first I thought it would be very noisy in terms of color. They blend very nicely. The decoration was beautiful, with blooming flowers, trees, and porch like decoration makes you feel rather outdoor than indoor. The ceremony itself was very quick and serene.

Here's some pictures :)




May God bless your wedding, Maya & Ezra.

No comments: