Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Why Worry


"I worry

I wonder all the time 

Why worry?

It's killing me
Forget about it"

-The All American Rejects (Why Worry)

Well, the song relates only on that part actually. But it sums it all. If worry is a misuse of imagination, really, why worry? Forget about it. Today I found out that somethings are just better to not be worried. Life goes on anyway. 

Couple days back, I worried about a simple little thing. Ended up asking for point of view and opinion on that simple little thing. Afterwards, I feel foolish for even asking for an opinion. Worry leads you on a weird place, eh? And today, I realize that what I am worried about was not worth to be worried. Relieved? Yes. Worry brings me to an anxious state. It's somehow like an adrenaline for me. It rushes me. It makes me want to do things, just to shake the bad feeling off. And hell yea, I am good at it now. I've found the outputs. 

In the end, worry just need and outputs. Like writing it right now, or go see a movie, or go window shopping, or talking to a friend (in which in my case this will only lead to another long contemplation, sometimes need to be avoided), or as easy as sleeping it off. When you're worried, just remember to remember, open your eyes, and embrace everything around, you'll see a bigger picture, or if less, you'll see a grip you could hold on to. Ah, that's a relieve.

Anyway, so excited to see Foster The People this January, they had just announced their show in town on twitter. Yay for that! To close up this post, sooth yourself by listening to Kina Grannis. My new favorite, (well, been adoring her for a while).

No comments: