Friday, November 11, 2011

Reading...

...things, gets you thinking... .

I am following a couple of blogs through Google Reader, RSS feeds. And somehow, I feel like I am being a secret admirer when I feel like "damn, I feel you, bro" and I wanted to have a conversation regarding the matter he/she discuss but I don't want them to know that I read their blogs. Weird? Weird enough for me. 

And the latest post I read was about doubt and judging people. (Click any link of blogs on the left bar, probably you'll know whose post I am talking about.)

Doubt. It might be the enemy of your future. I must agree. Based on my latest experience, when in doubt, follow your guts. If you have enough guts and bandage for those broken hopes and dreams, Go for it. If you don't, back out. If I look at it again, I was just trying to not being grey, when sometimes being "grey" is the best option. "Black" and "white" often requires sacrifice(s) and I don't want to handle anymore sacrifices, so I back out. 

When you don't have enough guts, all you have were doubts. Where do doubts leave you? Blurry places, too many surprises. Back to the beginning, if you can handle surprises, go for it. In the end, whatever paths, you just got to make the best out of it. So when in doubt, I follow my guts (well after doing a bargaining options with myself and few c&c with different people that is).

And after you came with a decision, comes the judging. Either it's good or bad (things), people will judge you the way they want to judge you anyway. So, once again, just take responsibility. One thing very important for me, keep close friends for a more honest judgement you can handle. Cause when people are saying things, your closest friends know best way to react. I am not saying my friends agree with every decision I made, but true friends supports in each and different ways. Silence, hatred, patience, and else. 

You judged and you're also judge. It's a "what goes around comes around" thing. You shouldn't judge people on their actions when they're vulnerable. I agree. Came to think of it, on the verge of their vulnerability, people often have to make decision. And often a decision you made when you're vulnerable is a life changing situation. It shaped who you are. In my case, I judge a person on a vulnerable situation, then comes doubt, then comes the decision (on a vulnerable position) and it comes back to me again. I am judged, they decide, and I judged and they decide and other people judge, and other people decide and so on and so on. It's the molding part of your life and it may be the hardest just yet. 

So life is ALREADY that complicated (well, I made it one). But it's a thrilling process, so just embrace it all and make the best of all of it. Gather your guts, or anything that's left, and make the best of everything. Everything comes around anyway.

And one last thing, when you're in repair, every once in a while it's very easy to recall every feelings on the rough path you've been through. You just have to know when to pause, think back a little, and say to yourself, like what I am doing now,  "Enough, enough". Moving on is not forgetting, it's a process of learning.

Then press play again to your life. :)

No comments: