Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Power of Believe

A couple weekends ago, I went to Garuda Indonesia Travel Fair in Jakarta. My intentions were just checking the water, not really the water, but the prices on airplane tickets and tour packages, and where would I be travelling next year or the next year or the next year. Found a couple interesting packages, but still couldn't decided whether I am going just domestically or travelling abroad. 

I wanted to go to Universal Studio Singapore since I had a lot of fun at Universal Studio California. It's just a "I just had to go" feeling. But I guess, it's near. I could save up money and went there soon. Then, it all just went to become a part of plan in my mind. A desire inside.

A couple of fellow office mates got the chance to go to Singapore for the weekend joining a tour hosted by a paint company. And then came this one fine sleepy Monday, one of my office mate couldn't go because his passport was on hold from being issued due to security related matters. Long story short, luckily, I had given a copy of my passport to the company's secretary, so then I was chosen to replace him. Lucky me. Right?

Well, when I was told that I would be going, I was so excited but I got to keep it cool so that no one knows how happy I am to get the chance to went for a break, and haven't I said, one day of the tour is dedicated to a full day at Universal Studios Singapore. I went crazy happy ballistic. 

Yea. You just got to put it in your mind and heart then sync it to the universe. Fuckyea, I am going to Universal Studios. I believe it was the universe conspiring. I, believe

And today, I got a newsletter from the Secret. It told me, you have to desire something you want, not begging desperately for something you need. Because needing and desperation equals lacking something. When you're emitting negative energy from feeling lacking of something, how could you draw something you want closer. 

So, here is a story of the power of the Secret. Ask. Believe. Receive.

No comments: