Thursday, August 19, 2010

Yes, God already decides on your life

He made it all easier.

As I told in the earlier post, I am applying for THE programm held by my faculty. Yea, I get the shot. Well, I past the first phase of selection and I get to do the interview tomorrow.

Unfortunately, my father couldn't support the fundings (as the school only would support in a very little amount, and I really mean it on th little part) so when I got the first email from my lecturer that I am qualified to be one of the participant, I am so bummed out. So I hang my hopes up there, cause I still wished I could go somewhere else :D

Earlier today, I was diagnosed with typhus (I am not really sure which is the right way to write it). And so, I needed a bed rest. So again, when I got another email telling me that I passed the first phase and the committee would like to do an interview with me, I blanked. Gee. I am selected as the big18. Yea, but I can't came.

So there I go, letting go :) well, here I AM, letting go.

PS: my gut is so damn right, the optimism and the dragging me down thing haha

No comments: