Monday, August 16, 2010

Excited Anxious and Going Crazy

Yea, that's kinda how I feel about this thing.
I'm applying for a 12-day collaboration design studio at Germany held by my faculty. And it's really making me excited and anxious, at the same time. It's getting on my nerves....

I had re-do my portfolio in a simpler nicer way. And also it contains new projects. It's so good. I got a good feeling about this but at the same time something is dragging me down. But hey, I'm holding on :)

Since I had it in my mind almost all the time, one night I dreamt about it. It was so intense. Going to the interviews, meeting my lecturer, and so on. And in my dream, I got the chance to go :)

*crossing fingers*

Today should bring some update news about the program. Hope it's a good thing :) Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Di said...

Ireneeee, mau ke Jerman ya bulan depan? ihiy seneng... bisa ketemuan gak yaa..