Friday, September 6, 2013

Bangkok and Beyond: Day One - Arriving


1. Packing my Marc Jacobs backpack, fully loaded with all the essentials.
There's a whole lot more not in the picture. 

2. Leaving house at 11am, started packing at 10am. 
Never underestimate the skill of architects under deadlines. Ha!

3. Afternoon flight only means: Sunset on the air! 

4. Arriving at Suvarnabhumi Airport, I was like a kid that'd just given a toy.
All heads up looking at the ceiling, the wall, the floors, this and thats. 
Another pretty airport that shows honesty of materials and building system.
Look at my face, can't you tell how excited I am? D'oh?

5. Went for dinner at Asiatique. Ate my first, Pad Thai, in Thailand!
Nothing is ever more real than in the real place! Yummy!
The place is so nice, my dad kept on wishing Mr. Joko Widodo, our governor, would make something like this in Jakarta. Second you, dads! 

No comments: