Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I May Be, But I Am

I may be tired, but I am blessed.
I may be lacking, but I am learning.
I may be walking alone, but not really.

This is the third day, and probably the longest day I had so far with the workshop and meetings. Started at 10am and ended at 8pm.

I may be tired, but I am blessed. To be able to learn, and to meet wonderful, smart, passionate, and helpful people is beyond anything I had ever imagined. I am truly blessed.

I may be lacking (in terms of knowledge), but I am learning. And the people around me are just as eager to share their knowledge. Therefore, I am still blessed.

I may be walking alone, but not really. Facing some things alone, like the late intimate meeting, may sound scary for a newbie like me, but it's less now. I know colleagues are always supporting me, and the great power above would always help me afloat. So once again, I knew I am blessed.

No comments: