Sunday, September 23, 2012

The Backpack

So I bought the Everlane backpack awhile ago. After a hustle bustle from San Francisco through this and that through here and there it has finally landed so safely and so pretty in my fat hands in Jakarta! (Thanks to Rocky and Kak Almer and my bro).

The detail was so nice. The website doesn't lie. Seriously. The canvas was so sturdy. The leather snap and the drawstring was sleek. The interior was also sleek. The laptop sleeve. Not a single regret. Here's pictures of it.







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to hear how the backpack is holding up in a couple of months or even longer... Are you planning on doing another review later?

I found your blog when I googled the everlane snap backpack, if you're wondering.

I'll check back for comments. Thanks!

-Megan

Irene Hutami said...

I only had them for a go for about a week now, I'll post update on the comment box if anything bad happens. (hope there is not) Planning to take it out on a short trip though.. We'll see..

Anonymous said...

Thanks!

-Megan