Thursday, December 29, 2011

A More Festive Christmas Dinner

I am lucky enough to be able to go to another Christmas dinner, gathered by good-good-friends since elementary school. Our group has grown larger over the years, and this was an annual meeting for us, every christmas, exchanging christmas gifts. Hilarious christmas gifts. The first annual dinner, I got an ash-tray which I already misplaced now, and this year, I got an ethnic necklace, orange, and bold.

After eating while chit-chatting, we decided to take pictures using christmas themed attributes, unfortunately I forgot to bring any, but fortunately, Andra brought a series of fake moustaches.  Those who didn't bring any attributes, wore those fake moustaches. It was fun! We look like guys from an all boy school growing hairs and having funny-unusual hair-cuts for a boy. Well actually we look even more ridiculous than that. We look more like hobos.

Since I already had dinner, so I ordered pizzettes and caffe latte. But, to top it all, there's a large red velvet cake as dessert. Yum.







red velvet cake
little bites
le dinner table
gift exchange
moustache parade
old time band with extra moustache

Photos by : Irene Hutami

No comments: