Thursday, October 6, 2011

Frisco


Got a postcard from Dira when she was in San Francisco for school project. Super cute. Love the boats and all. Reminds me of a wish I had, going sailing someday. Oh San Francisco, I will see you sooner. (crossing fingers).

A couple of new interesting things:

1. Music. Do you remember Teddy Geiger? The singer with the album Underage Thinking? I been listening to his album again since yesterday. Oh my, 2006 was a wonderful year!

2. TV Series. Earlier today, I watched Suburgatory. One funny show. Quite entertaining, I wanted to see more of it. Besides that, New Girl is also funny. Zooey invented adorkable. Oh my, is she even real? Her guy-room-mates are just perfect guy-friend. Despite the change of one key character, I still long to see more of it. And then, there is How I Met Your Mother. The tv serial that never gets me bored. This season is even bigger. As always.

Work is kinda keeping me busy these past few days, or week? Got to catch up with entertainment! Toodles!

1 comment:

Di said...

still got ur address just in case I'm traveling somewhere again someday! :) nanti kirimin gw postcard juga yaaah dari mana gitu...