Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Countdown to Zero



How I Met Your Mother's 13th episode is just the saddest and you'll never realize that until you watch the "Bad News" episode through the very end.

After quite a christmas-new year break, I am very excited to watch the latest episode of this sitcom. Yea, and realizing something suspicious when the number 50 and 49 was seen on same set but different scene, I just know this is something fun! Bad News? It would turn out to be good news, that's what I thought.

Coming through the end, when Marshall and Lily found out that they're actually fit and happy to have kids, the shocker came and the episode ends.

But I had to give credits to the team who had made such and incredible sightings of countdown number from 50 to 00. Hands down. Saddest but best episode, so far.

Here's a better review at it.

No comments: