Sunday, April 6, 2014

La Vie En Rose


A tribute to a show that taught bits of life, friendship, work, love, dream...... and a lot more. The song is in one of my favourite scene of all seasons. I sound nothing close like the mother tho, but this is a tribute *please don't cue to Jack Black*. 

I've had the intentions to defend the "controversial" ending, a lot of raging fans online. But then, there's an alternate ending on DVD later, and there's a Thought Catalog post that already defended it (and more). I really do like the ending. The Mother is just the right one for Ted; she's dorky, well basically she's a female version of Ted but also the balance for Ted. But sometimes a romantic comedy is not all happy ending. Well, it's happy. Just not everybody's definition of happy. If I may say, the show has always been realist. Because, life's a pretty "what the damn hell?"

So anyway, before I really make that defence post, if you may, enjoy a version I did for La Vie en Rose. *smiley face here*



No comments: